I didn’t do updates every week for this as I had originally planned on, but that’s okay…at least I did the two, right?
I read a lot of ARCs this August…more than I had planned on. Let’s see which ones I read (click on the links to check out the reviews!):
- How to Say I Love You Out Loud, by Karole Cozzo
- The Wanderers, by Kate Ormand
- Your Voice is All I Hear, by Leah Scheier
- The Dead House, by Dawn Kurtagich
- The Body Institute, by Carol Riggs
It’s not that many, but coupled with my other post (which you can find here), and the other books I’ve read, I’ll say I did pretty well!
How did your ARC August go?